Lover of live music and moving shows ? Go at the Rack'Am in Brétigny-sur-Orge, less than 15 km from our Orly Draveil hotel Orly.
Rack'Am is a concert hall that can accommodate up to 270 people and is known for its high quality programming, often avant-garde, in all musical styles: rock, hip-hop, metal, reggae, electro...
The Rack'Am is managed by a team of passionates, and you can see it. They are true talent scouts, indeed many headliners today were revealed yesterday on this stage: the Wampas, Shaka Ponk, Christine and the Queens, Moriarty, Anaïs, Tété, Fishbone, Ben l'Oncle Soul, the Plasticines...
All year long, concerts follow one another, alternating between renowned artists and discoveries, while giving special attention to local artists. The Rack'Am supports musical practice at all levels, offers artist residencies and also organizes concerts and shows for young people.
- VSO + Spider Zed: 25 January 2019
- Final of the Brétigny Musical Springboard: January 26, 2019
- Nostromo + Moonreich: February 1, 2019
- Oldelaf and Alain Berthier: February 8, 2019
- Longpont sur Rock Festival: February 16, 2019
- 47Ter + Breast: March 15, 2019
- Percujam: March 22, 2019
- Les Baillements du Cœur (young audience): March 23, 2019